Friday, March 26, 2010

Thinking about starting a new, Moderate, political movement.

No idea what we're going to call it, but the truth is that the two major political parties in this country are now completely convinced that they, and they alone, know what the American people want. They see only what they want to see, and hear only what they want to hear...and anything that runs contrary to their expectations they denounce as 'incited' by the other party. Morton's Demon is alive and well.

What we need, and what I hope to create, is a political movement that listens to everything and everyone, and furthermore takes note of what is said. And then we would objectively weigh whether each idea is feasible, and pass that information on to those in a position to follow through, regardless of whether their name is followed by a (D) or (R).

So for the first time ever, dear reader(s), I am asking you to pass my idea along. By definition, I'm going to need all the feedback I can get. (I will, of course, need a few other things, but I'll work on that.) Tell your friends/family/enemies/distant acquaintances, so that I can get as wide a range of ideas as possible.

2 comments:

Eureka Bruce said...

Hey, Guy, I just posted a comment, but nothing showed up. Wha hoppen?

Eureka Bruce

iBear said...

No idea, actually. I can't see it either...